Monday, February 22, 2016

CIM: Den Haag




Elder Muller and Elder Foltz

Goedemorgen Dames en Heren,
(Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen)

It has been another week here in Delft. A very, very emotional week, I might add. Lots of ups and downs, but I ended on an up, so that's good. :)

First off, I had a lot of things to take care of today, so this will be a short email.

We had Zone Conference this week in Amsterdam. It was a good conference, but also very hard. The Sisters from my group gave their "dying" testimonies at this conference, so it was pretty emotional for me. A lot of really good friends are leaving in a couple weeks. It's kind of hard to accept actually. (The Sister Missionaries that Elder Muller has known since entering the Missionary Training Center in Provo, UT on September 17, 2014 are now completing their 18 month missions, and are headed home at the next transfer.)










Friday was a really good day. I was on splits with the Zone Leaders while Elder Foltz was in Belgium for legality stuff. It was such a good day for me. I had so much fun just working. It was exactly what I needed after a pretty tough, emotional week. The title of this email is the initials of these three Elders: Clukey, Isaksen, Muller.

Saturday we helped a family move the whole day which was a lot of fun. Reminded me of all the times that I've moved. There were a lot of people, so it was a party.

So to close off this email, sorry that it's so short, here is the "song of the week"

RELENTLESS by Hillsong United




That is what we are -> Relentless. Remember that.

Love you guys!

Elder Muller 







No comments:

Post a Comment