Monday, February 8, 2016

Mom Approved!




Elder Muller


Hey everyone! 

It's a gorgeous day here in the Netherlands! (aka that means it's not raining... yet) 

We had a pretty good week. We just went ham on finding and teaching. We came out with a new investigator, so I'm satisfied. 

We had a pretty intense lesson with one of our investigators/my best friends this week. It was the most spiritually powerful lesson on my mission up to this point. I'm not going to go into detail about it, but suffice it to say that there were tears all around. 

The Atonement is real, and if we let it change us we will achieve heights that we never thought possible. 

We had a really cool experience at Institute this week as well. Hans Noot (the head of Institute in the Netherlands) taught the lesson, and it was awesome! It was all about the temple and applying what we learn there in our daily lives. It really strengthened my testimony a lot, and answered a lot of questions I had. 

Another cool story, I was on exchanges with Elder Richards (my new DL) here in Delft. We had a really good day of just finding. We looked up a potential that Elder Foltz and I found last week. She is a student at TU (University of Technology) here in Delft. We gave her a Book of Mormon, and were just following up with what she though about it. Turns out she was in Spain on a school trip, but her mom was home. 

Now normally if we look someone up but get their parents, the parents just tell us to go away and not come back. It's pretty frustrating. This time was different! Her mom told us that her daughter had actually shown her parents the Book of Mormon, and the mom invited us to come back when I--- was back from her trip. We got Mom approval! That made us pretty happy :)

So I'm about out of time, but in closing I would like to share a song with all of you that has been close to my heart this week. It's called Oceans. I add my testimony to that of the song. :) 



Love you all, and have a great week! 

Elder M



Delft

Elder Muller showing off his cooking skills!! Veggie stir fry with rice!

Look at that pan of yumminess created by Elder Muller!

His mission has surely blessed Elder Muller with a taste for veggies!

Lucky companion gets to enjoy Elder Muller's cooking!

Final product!! Broccoli, mushrooms, peppers, carrots and green beans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment