Monday, November 23, 2015

We earned a Yaris!!


November 16, 2015

This is Elder Muller's email from last Monday. There were no pictures for this week.

*** Side note, so I thought I had sent this email, but I guess it didn't go through. I will write another one for this week****

That's right! We got a new car this morning. A brand spanking new Toyota Yaris hybrid. I drove it off the lot this morning. She's a beauty! 

Random item. Last night I had to take my first breathalyzer test. No I didn't get pulled over, the police had blocked off a road and were doing a random check of everyone who drove through. I passed. :)

This week. Man oh man. Just one of those weeks. Elder Hunter and I are both just done. After we are done emailing we are going home and sleeping. That is all that we want to do. We weren't traveling this week, just practicing, but we did visit Amersfoort on Sunday. They were so excited for us, that they had a potluck after church so that families didn't have to fight over who got to have us over for lunch. I think it's going to be a good week ;)

So on a sadder note we heard what happened in Paris and what France then did. It's very sad. There are French flags flying everywhere here as well as a lot of uniformed people walking around. Everyone is a bit on edge. We are safe though. We are stocking up on stuff today in case there is an emergency. 

This week I have been studying Paul a lot. There is a great scripture in Romans that is pretty well known, but I want to share it anyway. 

Romans 8:

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

I know that to be true. No matter what we, or the world are going through, nothing can separate us from the love of Christ. It will always be there whether we like it or not, whether we believe it or not, it's always there. Through His love we don't just become conquerors, we become more than conquerors. His love can take us places that nothing else can, if we choose to let Him help us. 


Have a good week everyone. I love all of you a lot. Don't worry about me, I'm doing well. I'll talk to you next week. 

Elder Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment