Monday, May 9, 2016

So how's your family doing?



















Hey guys! Long time no see. 

It was pretty great seeing you all yesterday. I don't know what more I can really say in this email. I guess I'll just tell a little more about my week. 

It was really busy. We were just all over the place. 

We went to Amsterdam with the AP's on exchanges this week. That was pretty fun. I was working with Elder Hirsch for most of the day, but ended the night with Elder Da Silva. It was really good to catch up with him. I haven't seen him in a while. We had a good heart to heart about life, the universe, and everything. 

The best part of the day was that I saw E--- again for the first time since her baptism. That was almost a year ago. She lives in Amstelveen, so she goes to church in Amsterdam now. She bought us pizza and we just caught up a bit. She's doing really well. :) 

The next day we were back in Den Haag. We had an awesome lesson with an investigator and a less active, A--- and M---. We introduced the Book of Mormon, and it was just awesome. M--- bore her testimony, and A--- committed to read it. 

That night we slept over at the mission home so that I could help the AP's out with some reports in the mission database thingy. Brought me back to my A1 Diabetes days haha. 

The next day we had MLC, Mission Leader Council. That's where all the Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders come together and have a big meeting. We just talk about the mission and stuff that's going on. 

Saturday we had a pretty great day as well, lots of meetings. But we ended the day with a really good first lesson with a guy named D---. We found his number in our phone, so we called and set up an appointment with him. He's a fashion designer, so we're going to see if he can hook us up with nice suits. ;) 

Well that was about it. Love you guys! I finally got my camera working again, so I do have some pictures this week. :) 




Stay Sweet!


Elder Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment