Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 16: 3 for 3!!



Belgian Beaches on the North Sea

Date: Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 7:24 AM
Subject: 3 for 3!

Hallo dames en Heren welkom in de trein naar transfers!!!! (Hello Ladies and Gentlemen..Welcome on the train to transfers!)

Yup transfers are next week, and I'm getting transferred! I don't know where yet, but we had interviews with President this week, and he told me to pack my bags, it's time to leave Brugge behind. It means I have one week left to enjoy this city!

We had a great week this week. Most of the week I was not in Brugge. On Monday we took some Elders through Brugge, and then went to the beach in Oostende with them and the Elders and Sisters from Gent. It was fun. 

Tuesday we had exchanges with the Zone Leaders. I was with Elder Lyman in Antwerpen. We're basically the same person, so it was a ton of fun. We both love programming, both play the piano, and both live in Florida! We did service for a member by fixing his computer. Pretty fun. We had some cool lessons. We went over to Boma and Tante Ingrid's for dinner. It was awesome. Boma's cooking is still fantastic!
Elders Muller and Lyman having dinner with Boma and Tante Ingrid
Dinner with Boma and Tante Ingrid!


Quick side note... I keep forgetting to say this in my emails. For all you BYU fans out there, you know Robby Bosco? His son is my Zone Leader :) He raised him well!

On Thursday we had exchanges with the District Leaders, I was with Elder Neptune in Gent. It was a bunch of fun. Elder Neptune is a super funny guy. Great missionary as well. We went home teaching with a member which was fun. We also attempted to teach a Bulgarian guy who doesn't speak any Dutch or English, so that was fun. Normally they have a translator, but she was sick, so we had to do it on our own. That was interesting. 


On Saturday we had district meeting and interviews with President. District meeting was awesome. We learned about the 'Hill's and Neptune Pyramid of Success' (Hill and Neptune are the names of the Elders who are his District Leaders! I will have to ask Elder Muller to elaborate on this lesson since he doesn't in this letter!)  It was pretty great. We have great district leaders, and a great district. We have a bunch of fun together. Interviews were good. That's when President told me that I needed to get ready to go. I'm happy that he did, because now I can say goodbye to people. Normally you only get two days notice.  


Yesterday was pretty fun as well, we had church, and I had to give a talk. That was interesting. Then we went to a less active we've been working with. He actually had a friend there, that we had an appointment with later that night (he was a referral from another member), so we had a sick less active/member present lesson. It was really cool. 

Well that's about it for this week. Next week I'll be packing my bags and shipping out of Brugge. I'm going to miss this place, I've had a ton of fun, and my companions are just awesome. I hope I can keep up the streak!


Ik hou van jullie! (I love you all!)

Elder Muller

No comments:

Post a Comment