Monday, October 26, 2015

There is a living stream...




Hallo jonges! (Hello Everyone!)

This week has been all over the place. It will probably be a short email, because I have lot of other emails to reply to, but I have lots of pictures :).

First off, Tuesday I had a great exchange with Elder Bishesar. I was in Den Haag with him. It was pretty special, because it was the first time since the beginning of my mission that I slept over in the Den Haag zone leader's apartment. The first time was for my first Zone Conference here in the field. Pretty special, brought back a lot of good memories.

Wednesday was really great as well. We had interviews with President Bunnell. Can I just say that I have a testimony that Mission Presidents are inspired? I love that man, he is incredible. It is a privilege and a blessing to be able to learn from him. He helped me a lot with a lot of things that have been on my mind lately.

Thursday and Friday we worked in Den Bosch. One of those hidden gems of the Netherlands. That city is gorgeous. The members were good as well.

Here is a link to information on the city of Den Bosch. Check it out and learn about the delicious pastries the Elders are enjoying in the pictures below!


Special pastries of Den Bosch

Enjoying the Den Bosch pastries covered in chocolate!
Saturday was the performance of Journey of No End. (The production the Singing Elders perform.) It was so good! So many small miracles happened. First off, the church building in Eindhoven (where we performed) is really small, but somehow, we managed to fit everyone in the chapel.

Elders Hunter and Conatti resting before the performance!

Also, the program was just amazing. I feel like I did a lot better than in Apeldoorn. I was pleased with my performance. We also were blessed with an amazing group of missionaries who worked their butts off that night to talk to people and find new investigators. My boy (Zone Leader) Elder Da Silva was on fire, and just killed it. He has become an amazing missionary on his mission.

The effects of the performance are already starting. We got a call today from the Sisters in Breda that a long time investigator (she's been investigating almost my whole mission) decided that she needs to get baptized after seeing the concert on Saturday.

It's so amazing to be able to share our testimonies through music. That is really all we are doing, it's all that missionaries do. We are just lucky enough to do it through music.

Elders Muller, Shaw and  Conatti! Pure joy after another great performance!
Elder Hunter and a guest of the performance.
Elders Conatti and Hunter talking with guests after performance. Elder Shaw can be seen in the top right of the picture with the red tie!
Elders Conatti and Muller talking to guests.
Elder Muller after the performance visiting with members! 

After the performance. Elders Hunter, Shaw, Hunter and Conatti are at the very top of the picture.

Cool. Today we climbed the tower of the New Church in Delft. Lot's of pictures. Geniet ervan. (Enjoy!)

Love you guys.

Oh and go read the story of Christ and the women of Samaria at the well. :)


Elder Muller



Service! More painting!






Delft


 Delft

Delft

Delft

Atop the tower! Delft

From Tower in Delft

Elder Hunter on the tower. Delft

Elders Hunter and Muller - tower in Delft



Delft


From the tower in Delft

Tower in Delft


Delft

Delft

From the tower in Delft

Artsy picture from the tower in Delft




Panoramic view from tower in Delft 


No comments:

Post a Comment