Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Milkshakes for days....





July 27, 2015

Hello everyone,

So it has been another week in Rotterdam. To be honest, it was a bit tough. Right now it is vakantie tijd, (vacation) so everyone is gone, including most of our investigators and members. So we have been doing a lot of street contacting to try and rebuild up our teaching pool. 

This week did have a lot of fun moments. Elder Shaw and I have this ghetto blender that we taped together with duck tape, and we have been using it to make milkshakes. They have been pretty good, we mixed in a variety of fruit and stuff. Nice refresher at the end of the day. 

Wednesday we had interviews with President and Sister Bunnell for the first time. It was really great. They are awesome, and the mission loves them already. I have no worries or concerns. I know that they were called of God to help and lead us. I am excited to see where the mission will go under their direction. There have already been changes and improvements that are helping us. We are focusing much more on speaking Dutch and improving our language skills. 

I also went on exchanges with my dad, Zone Leader, Elder S. Fred Childs. It was great to be reunited with my dad. It was a lot of fun. In an effort to be healthier, we made health shakes. They looked really nasty, but they actually tasted pretty good. Pics are shared. :) (Elder Childs is Elder Muller's first trainer in the mission field, hence the missionary term "Dad"!)





The rest of the week we practiced for the Singing Elders program. We are learning some really cool songs. Our next performance is in a couple weeks in Hengelo. 

So that's about it I think. I know it's not much, but it's really all I can think about sending right now. 

I hope you all have a great week!


Love 

Elder Müller







Elders Muller and Childs


Elders Muller and Childs


Elders Muller and Childs


Elder Shaw, Elder Muller's Companion for this transfer

No comments:

Post a Comment